Today I finally tackled my first card making challenge, using Freshly Made Sketches for inspiration as I made a card to congratulate a colleague on his new baby and job. I went through my collection of patterned papers (I don't have many "boyish" papers!) and found an older pack from Close To My Heart to use.

All products used are Close To My Heart: patterned paper - Stardust; cardstock - Bamboo, Moonstruck, Topiary; ink - Moonstruck; embellishments - clear sparkles, Outdoor Denim Chevron ribbon; stamp set - Frames, Tags, Borders; sentiment was mounted on a shape cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge using a chipboard dimensional element.
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Awesome card for the challenge, Allie! I bet your friend will love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe this is your first challenge! You have wonderful talent and the design of this card is fabulous. I especially love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS