September 29, 2013

Heart 2 Heart - Alphabet Soup

This project has been a work in progress for a couple of months now! All I have left is to finish printing off the recipes and put them inside. I loved the Heart 2 Heart challenge idea of using different alphabet sets on one project, so check out my recipe box:
Here are all of the different sections inside:

My camera really didn't want to take clear photos of these, I think due to the Liquid Glass I had applied on top of the headings, so they read: Appetizers, Breads, Soups & Salads, Main Dishes, Cookies, Desserts, and Favourite Recipes.  

All supplies are Close To My Heart: paperpack - Pemberley; ink - Outdoor Denim, Honey; stamp sets - Recipe Box, A Chocolate Affair, Sweet & Lovely Artbooking Cricut Bundle, Keyboard Uppercase Alphabet, Framework Alphabet; embellishments - Burlap ribbon, Bouquet Assortment, Liquid Glass; Recipe Box.
Shapes were cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. 
Stickers are from Hobby Lobby, Joann's, and Michael's. 
SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Oh this is so cute! I love recipe books and boxes! Great job! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how the letters are together thnks for joining us at h2h

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN idea! I happen to love both of the alphabets you used...Framework and the Keyboard Alpha! Thanks for playing along with H2H this month!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS