September 05, 2013

Whitewater Shout Out

Well it's back to school time and that means I have been MIA in the craft department; however, one thing I do make sure I am on top of during a busy time is having a good, hearty, healthy meal every night. I am in love with the Whitewater cookbooks from Nelson, BC and thought I would share what I made tonight from two of the cookbooks:

Flank Steak with Salsa Verde (Whitewater Cooks At Home page 128)
Roasted beets, goat cheese and pumpkin seeds on spicy greens (Whitewater Cooks with Friends page 75)



If you haven't checked out these fabulous cookbooks yet, I highly recommend it! 
SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Allie, this looks delicious - I am very impressed that a teacher can make such an awesome gourmet meal during the first week of school!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS