November 17, 2013

Love Blooms Sympathy Card

The more I play with this stamp set, the more I want to use it on other cards! I needed a sympathy card for this week and was greatly inspired when I checked out this week's Freshly Made Sketch and saw all of the beautiful cards the design team had created. Here is my version:
Patterned paper - Sonoma (CTMH); Cardstock - Bamboo (CTMH)
Ink - Cocoa, Sweet Leaf, Smokey Plum (CTMH);
Stamp sets - Love Blooms, Sincere Expressions (CTMH);
Sweet Leaf craft button (CTMH); twine;
Cuttlebug folder - Woodgrain (Stampin' Up!).
SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Beautiful card, Allie - love the background embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Allison! I so love that woodgrain embossing folder! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soft colors are perfect for your card! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS