December 01, 2013

December is Here!

Yay, it's December! In my household that means I'm finally allowed to decorate...we even got our tree today! I needed a housewarming card, so I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch and had been inspired by the Shabby Tea Room's photo; however, when I went to link up my card I discovered I had just missed the deadline.
I tried the same card using red shimmer tape instead of the washi tape...I'm not sure which one I like better!
Paperpack - Sparkle & Shine; Cardstock - Kraft, Slate, White Daisy, Chocolate, Ruby (CTMH);
ink - Chocolate; Sparkle & Shine metallic silver wash tape / red shimmer tape (CTMH);
Stamp set - Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Workshop (CTMH);
Burlap sheet (Recollections);
Cricut cartridges - Winter Woodland, Winter Lace
SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. What a cute card! I love the church and the fun details like the snow on it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie, this is awesome! Great take on the sketch :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both great! Such a great card idea. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS