January 20, 2014

House Pickle

Have you ever made a house pickle before? Stuff a jar full of crisp, chopped veggies, add 1 part water to 2 parts vinegar, a tbsp. sugar and a tbsp. sea salt, add some dill and voila, a tasty treat! I was so excited when I saw the new CTMH Made From Scratch stamp set and I decided to order the Jubilee textiles as well to go with it. I wasn't sure how I felt when CTMH brought out coordinating fabric to some of our paperpacks, but I must say now that I have it, I absolutely love it for gifts like these :)
Supplies used: cardstock - Cashmere, White Daisy (CTMH); fabric - Jubilee Textiles (CTMH); 
vinyl - Chalkboard (CTMH); stamp set - Made From Scratch (CTMH);
 ink - Cranberry, Honey, Sweet Leaf (CTMH); shapes cut from Cricut Artiste cartridge (CTMH).

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS