January 19, 2014

Jubilee

Finally I was able to attend another weekend crop! I got a few things accomplished tonight and was able to get some time in on our house album. Here is a page I made inspired by the Shabby Tea Room challenge using the Jubilee papers from our new catalogue! I'm sure I will be making many more projects with this fantastic paper! This picture is of our lot with the foundation poured. It was a beautiful day and I wanted to capture the breathtaking mountains in the background.
Supplies used: patterned paper - Jubilee (CTMH); cardstock - Cashmere, Indian Corn Blue, Colonial White (CTMH); 
ink - Cashmere, Cocoa (CTMH); shapes cut from the Artbooking Cricut cartridge (CTMH).
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS