September 27, 2014

Keep Calm and do Yoga

For the past 30 days I have had an unlimited yoga pass at One Love Hot Yoga in Cranbrook. When I bought it originally I was thinking about how I only had to go twice to pay for it - perfect! My yoga buddy, Natasha, however had other ideas and pushed me to go daily! I can't believe the changes I have seen in my physical and emotional wellbeing. I wanted to thank her with this card for giving me the motivation to go.

I wanted some cozy papers to make this yoga card and I knew that the new Snowhaven papers I had received from Close To My Heart the other day would be perfect. I used the lovely sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and thought I would also link up with the anything goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp.
Paper - Black, Glacier, Cranberry cs, Snowhaven pp (CTMH); Ink - Black, Cranberry (CTMH);
Stamps - Coffee (Verve); Keyboard Uppercase (CTMH); Ribbon - Heavenly Blue Collection (CTMH).
Tag cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

  1. Look at you!! Hope you can keep going now that school has started. GREAT idea on how to do the card - she'll love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO love it!! It was an amazing little challenge, and this was the perfect end to the challenge! We'll continue (with a little less intensity) as the year goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect look and style for a yoga card! The poses are so elegant - yet the impact is bold. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you on the yoga and isn't it fabulous that us card-makers can make the perfect card to say thanks! This is just fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card! I love it. Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS