September 07, 2014 in ,

Little Apron

It seems that summertime is the only chance I have to get in some sewing projects! I am a very new sewer and have been learning lots since my mom got me a sewing machine last year for my birthday. My niece's birthday is coming up this week and I wanted to make her something. I thought of making her an apron so that she and her mom could do some baking together this fall once her brother goes off to kindergarten. I am so stoked at how it turned out and cannot wait to make more - so fun!
I used this pattern from Pinterest that my aunt found as a guide. I got the fabric from this cute little boutique in Cranbrook called Sugar Town Quilt Company.

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. This turned out just darling - she'll be a pretty happy niece!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS