September 08, 2014

you're so sweet

Today I played along with Viva la Verve for the first time. This week features a sketch and colour challenge. I am anxiously awaiting my parcel of new stamps from the Verve store and I cannot wait to use my new sets! For this card I have used an older set that is still one of my favourites:
I am also linking up to the Kraft Journal challenge of using Kraft cardstock on your card and anything goes.

Paper - Kraft, Colonial White cardstock, Lucy paperpack (CTMH);
Stamps - Delightful & Delicious (Verve); Ink - Cocoa (CTMH). 

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. Great colors and love the twine. Thanks for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal. I do hope you will join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS