We have one last October challenge for you over at Heart2Heart this week. Our theme is midnight, and you can interpret that however you like! It could be a Halloween card or something else.

For my card, I knew I wanted to make something to add to my Christmas stash! When I thought about combining it with the midnight challenge, my thoughts were drawn back to the beginning of the millennium, New Years Eve 2000...my friend and I were babysitting that night and were outside enjoying the glistening snow fall down around us as the clock struck midnight.

This card was cut out using the fabulous new CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge. It truly does make card making a whole lot easier! So many fun new images and cards to play around with! Here is the inside of my card:
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - White Daisy, Black, Silver Glitter Paper; Ink - Black, White Daisy; 
Stamps - Merriest Christmas, Holiday Magic.

Join us at Heart2Heart this week to play along with any of our October challenges. Hope to see you in the Link-Up!
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS