October 05, 2014

I Heart Sunflowers

When I came across the challenge at Fusion, I knew I had to play along.
This year I was able to grow my own beautiful sunflowers.
Here is the card I made for my father-in-law's birthday, using the sketch and photo inspiration:
Paper - Stella patterned paper, Honey, Black, White Daisy cardstock (CTMH); Ink - Chocolate (CTMH);
Stamps - Remarkable Wreaths (CTMH); Burlap (CTMH); Embossing Folder - Bricked (Tim Holtz); 
Cricut Cartridge - Stretch Your Imagination.
SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Hello!! This is such a Country Charmer!! Love the burlap ribbon and the country style bloom, so lovely and sweet! I see the lovely embossing details too... The banner the sweetest touch!! Thanks for joining us at FUSION, so HAPPY you did Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your own sunflower looks amazing! And your card...I love the texture and the sweet little banner! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous sunflower you grew, Alli! And another gorgeous one on your card : ) The burlap texture is perfect for the big, bold flower. Thanks for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS