Continuing with our NOvember challenge over at Heart2Heart, this week we are focussing on NO embellishments. This challenge was tricky for me, but I found a lot of solutions with our Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge! I made this card for my brother-in-law's birthday coming up this week. He loves his moustache :). It features a sneak peak of a stamp set that will be available for order starting in December!
All Supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - White Daisy, Black Glitter, Pacifica cardstock;
Stamps - You're The Bomb; Ink - Sunset; Cricut cartridge - Artfully Sent.

I also played along with the colours over at Colour Me...!
Hope to see your project linked up in our gallery at Heart2Heart!
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Great card Allison for such a difficult, no embellishment challenge! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me....! this week and hope to see you in the gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic CAS card and great use of that black glitter. Thanks for playing along at Colour Me...! this week.

    Anita x (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS