November 02, 2014

Sleigh Bells Ring

Are you listening? Every time I see this quote I immediately start singing "Winter Wonderland" in my head! I was so excited to find some jingle bells at the dollar store this weekend and set to work making a card to fit around this sentiment. I used the Freshly Made Sketches layout and chose colours from the Colour Me...! challenge (Chocolate, Blush, and Twilight from Close To My Heart).
Papers - Wonderland paper pack, White Daisy (CTMH); Ink - Blush, Twilight, Grey Flannel (CTMH);
Stamps - Holiday Magic (CTMH), Winter Wonderland (Mama Elephant); Embossing folder - Allegro (Cuttlebug).

SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

  1. I just love your card, Allison! The sleigh, the bells and the sentiment are perfect with these colors! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me...! this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the non traditional holiday cards :) Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you playing along again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! How gorgeous Allison! You're card jumped out at me and as far as I'm concerned it was the best in the lot over at Colour Me! It's quite a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty, Al - love the pop of pink :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love your addition of the bells. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS