Today over at Heart2Heart our new theme is: Home is Where the Heart Is. I love our home that we built a few years ago, so I knew that my project would be in the house building album I have been working on (for quite awhile!).
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - Heartstrings; Ink - Pixie, White Daisy; 
Stamp sets - Curlicue Alphabet, Take a Picture; Embellishments - Red Enamel Hearts;
Cricut Cartridge - Artbooking.

You have all month to play along with this challenge. Show us where your heart is at Heart2Heart!

SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Wow, you got to build your own house. I bet your craft room is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun....to document your building process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, Allie! I love the artbooking cutout behind the photos :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS