In celebration of the upcoming St. Patty's Day, we are going Green with Envy over at Heart2Heart! This week we want you to show us your favourite CTMH Green! One of mine would definitely have to be Pear, as it was one of my wedding accent colours! I must admit, I was green with envy when I saw the fabulous Seaside paperpack my friend ordered from me awhile ago, so I just had to get it myself!
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - Seaside patterned paper, Pear and Colonial White cardstock; Ink - Sweet Leaf;
Stamps - Curlicue Frames, Life is Tweet; Embellishments - Sorbet twine.
Shape cut from the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.

Come and play along with us this month at Heart2Heart!

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS