May 01, 2015

Taste of Summer

It is National Scrapbooking Month and to celebrate Close To My Heart has an exciting new paperpack and fun coordinating stamp set available for the month!

For this card I used the layout at The Paper Players and colours at Colour Me...!.
All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - Taste of Summer patterned papers; Black, White Daisy cardstock; Stamps - Mother's Day;
Ink - Tulip, Black; Embellishments - Aqua dots; Cricut cartridge - Art Philosophy.

I made a second card and switched it up a tiny bit.

Here is a picture of the coordinating stamp set that is available for purchase this month, too.


Contact me to see how you can order yours today!
SHARE 4 comments

Add your comment

  1. Two beautiful cards but I have to say the sentiment on the first one totally won me over - so true!!! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful card!!!! I also love the sentiment on the first card...it really cracked me up! Thanks for playing with us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment made me laugh as well! Beautiful cards, I love all the patterned papers! Thanks for sharing at the Colour Me challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cracks me up, Allie! Both are just lovely :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS