...just add water ;)

When I saw this stamp from Art Impressions I began to think of numerous people who would love it. I recently got some watercolour pencils and am enjoying experimenting with them! I am linking up with the Anything Goes challenge at Art Impressions, the beach challenge at The Paper Players, and the layout over at Retro Sketches!

I used some tips from my Auntie Karen, who designs for Art Impressions and has a fabulous Photographing Cards Tutorial. I am quite happy with how the picture of the card turned out :)

Paper - Kraft, White Daisy (CTMH); Distress Watercolor Cardstock (Tim Holtz);
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento); Stamp - Pleasures Window (Art Impressions);
Embellishments - Gold Medley button, Black Hemp (CTMH).
SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

  1. Sweet summery card Allie that I'm sure many of your friends would love. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little line image.....such a sweet scene and a great sketch! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie!! This is wonderful! Great job with the watercolour pencils - and I am beyond excited to have you playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring job and I love the lake beach scene! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this sentiment!!!! Of course, the card is a beauty as well!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS