I am in LOVE with my new watercolour pencils from Close To My Heart and this week at Heart2Heart we are showcasing colouring! I needed some Thank You cards heading back to school this week, so I set to work with some of my new supplies and tried out a few different styles.
Most Suplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - White Daisy cardstock;
Stamp sets - Charming Cascades, Card Word Puzzle;
Embossing Powder - Princess Gold; 
Embellishments - Gold Foil Tape;
Colouring - Watercolour Pencils.

Come and show off your colouring skills for us at Heart2Heart!
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Allie these are gorgeous! I love that new background stamp - and your watercolouring is wonderful :o)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS