Here's a fun card I made up tonight for our secretary (tomorrow is Secretary's Day!) who loves coffee. I got to play around some more with some of my new Verve and my watercolour paints to colour the cute cup. I used an April sketch from Viva la Verve.
Paper - La Vie En Rose paper collection (CTMH); Distressed watercolour paper (Tim Holtz);
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Cocoa (CTMH); Stamps - Better With You, Coffee Helps (Verve);
Dies - Stitched Rectangles (Memory Box); Stitched Circles (Simon Says Stamp);
Embellishments - Apricot and Mint Green Gumdrops (YNS); Gold Sequins (CTMH).

SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Nice job with the sketch, Allie! I'll bet your secretary will love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous! Love the colors and the cool background! Thanks for joining us at Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS