April 18, 2016

Peace, Love, and Cupcakes

I am stoked to be able to play along with another Inspired By All the Little Things, especially with this week's fun theme of cupcake tutus! This led me to pull out some cupcake stuff I got awhile ago from Verve and so I thought I would also use another sketch from Viva la Verve! I also got out my Wink of Stella pen to add some sparkle and added some bling with some little gems.
Paper - Charlotte paper collection, White Daisy cardstock (CTMH); Distressed watercolour paper (Tim Holtz);
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand, Cotton Candy (CTMH); 
Stamps - Cupcakes (CTMH); Embossing folder - Stripes (CTMH);
Shapes cut from Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (CTMH) and Cupcake Frame Die set (Verve).
SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! When did you sneak this post on here?? Must've been after we chatted :o) Sweet card, Allie (I haven't used my Charlotte paper yet!) Thanks for playing along this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sweet! I LOVE the colors. . .just as sweet as that cupcake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you had me at cupcakes! :) Such a pretty little take on the inspiration. Love that watercolor wash.

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS