"It is easy to be heavy; hard to be light."
- G.K. Chesterton

This month's goals all centre around play:
  • Laugh every day
  • Sing along to the radio
  • Make someone smile
  • Have fun
  • Take it outside
I liked changing my monitoring around last month by not using a day-by-day calendar and so this month I am going to track my goals with tally marks. The back of this paper is also woodgrain, so I intend to put my top pictures right onto it! I find my focus quote to be very motivating, which may seem ironic, but it is something I have been working on and need to continue to do so. I found the quote in "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin :)

All supplies are Close To My Heart:
Paper - White Daisy cardstock; Happy Times paper collection; PML watercolour;
Other - Le Pen; Watercolour paints; Letters cut from Artistry Cricut cartridge.


SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I like this! We all need to play more and on some days not take ourselves too seriously :)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS