June 18, 2016

June CTMH Promos

There are lots of exciting sales going on at Close To My Heart and I would like to share them with you! To start, each Friday-Monday we are having flash sales this month. There are lots of different bundles to check out at awesome discounts! Check out Jeanette Lynton's blog, Make It From Your Heart for beautiful inspiration projects each week showcasing many of the items in our flash sales. I was inspired, myself, by one of her posts and set out to make some sympathy cards to have on hand.
I also needed to make a couple of grad cards and chose to do so using our handy Artbooking Cricut cartridge - unfortunately all of our current Cricut cartridges will be retiring when the new catalogue goes live in August!
Contact me to place your order or visit my website!

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS