I just had to make another card today and decided it should be one to add to my Christmas stash. I used the Inspired By All The Small Things inspiration photo and set to work using more of my new plaid paper. Not super Christmas-y but I think it could still work at that time of year!
Paper - Perfectly Plaid for Fall (Lawn Fawn); Dark Chocolate cardstock (SSS); Distressed Watercolour paper (Tim Holtz);
Ink - Desert Sand, Champagne, White Daisy (CTMH); Stamps - Coffee Helps (Verve); 
Dies - Cup 4 All Seasons, Flourished Tag (Verve); 
Embellishments - Black Metallic Baker's Twine (CTMH); Wink of Stella pen.

And here's a close-up of my cup. I continue to try and work on my watercolour to make things look more realistic and not one solid colour :)
SHARE 6 comments

Add your comment

  1. Absolutely spot on with the inspiration photo!! Great card, I love the chalkboard look :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the photo! Love your shaded coloring and touch of sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This works great for the inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the chalkboard over the plaid background! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love your chalkboard.
    Great take on the photo !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on this weeks inspiration photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS