October 16, 2016

it's Wine o'clock

One more card from the weekend that I just finished up tonight. I just got some more Tombow markers recently and I was excited to have something to use them for! I used the inspiration pic from Inspired By All The Little Things in addition to the sketch from the Fusion Card Challenge. I had an image in mind that contained pumpkins and I knew I wanted to include some stitching on my card, too. Here is what I came up with!
Paper - Sangria paper collection (CTMH); Distressed Watercolour paper (Tim Holtz);
Stamps - Harvest TF (Ai), Free Spirits (Paper Smooches); Embossing Powder - Princess Gold (CTMH);
Markers - Tombow; Dies - Stitched Circles (SSS); Wonky Stitch Squares (MFT);
Embellishments - Gold Sequins (CTMH).




SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

  1. You're awesome! I love what you've created, Allie, great take on both the sketch and the inspiration photo. Thanks for playing with us at Inspired By All The Little Things :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and fun! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your scene you created here. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I love the sketch and pretty papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely take on the inspiration photo! I always love seeing chevrons in a card design! So glad you played along with us at Inspired By this week!

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS