Sunflowers are definitely my sunshine on a cloudy day and I knew just what to pull out when I saw the challenge over at Fusion! I LOVE sunflowers and when I saw this set from Papertrey Ink I just had to have it! It was fun to take this card out into our yard and play around with all of the fall colours.
Paper - Kraft, White Daisy cardstock (CTMH);
Stamps & Dies - Sunflower Harvest (PTI);
Ink - Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Black Soot, Walnut Stain distress inks (Tim Holtz);
Embossing Folder - Buffalo Plaid (CTMH).
SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeep! I saw this card in the Fusion gallery and had to come over and laud it with compliments. It's absolutely charming and I could stare at it all day. Totally pinned it so I could drool over it later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunflowers ! They always make me happy and these are no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy card! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion card challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

© Allie's Adventures in the Kitchen, Crafting, and the Kootenays! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS